[Live-demo] Status of full osgeolive 6.5 - Completed

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sat Feb 23 21:36:06 PST 2013

I've burned and booted a DVD, booted in a VM. Confirmed the fix to the
doc pages links to the Win/Mac directories. I'm ready to call the full
iso complete and will upload to sourceforge once everyone has a chance
to look at the build log (14), test or ponder and state their opinion.

Hamish had some tweaks he wanted to see applied to the VM and then that
should be ready for upload too.

>>> http://live.osgeo.org