[Live-demo] OSGeoLive 6.5 Status: Beta

Eike Hinderk Jürrens e.h.juerrens at 52north.org
Tue Jan 8 05:56:26 PST 2013

Am 07.01.2013 20:32, schrieb Angelos Tzotsos:
> [...]
>
> 1. We kindly request *all projects* that are included in OSGeoLive to
> *test* this first beta and make a complete run of their Quickstart
> guide. We feel that if a user fails to complete a Quickstart guide,
> this would reflect badly to the project and the live disk, so we need
> to run a full round of QA at this stage. Please report your findings
> through Trac [5] and status spreadsheet [6]
52nSOS -> done

> [...]

Kind regards and happy new year,
Eike

--
Eike Hinderk Jürrens
52°North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH
E-Mail: e.h.juerrens at 52north.org
Fon: +49-(0)-251–396371-33
Fax: +49-(0)-251–396371-11
http://52north.org/
Twitter: @FiveTwoN
General Managers: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk
Local Court Muenster HRB 10849