[Live-demo] Updated rasdaman_quickstart.rst

Beccati, Alan a.beccati at jacobs-university.de
Wed Jan 23 09:58:40 PST 2013

I had to do a minor update to the quick start:

fixing a broken link to the local demo (removed port 8080)
adding prominent note about network connection required to go to the online demo

Hope this will make it into the translations.

Moreover we have detected problems with the current beta and are working on it, should I open a ticket for that?

Thanks,
Alan

Alan Beccati, PhD
Post-doctoral Fellow
Large-Scale Scientific Information Systems (L-SIS) Research Group
Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Research I, room 89
Campus Ring 1
28759 Bremen
Germany

Office Jacobs University: +49 421 200 3187
www.jacobs-university.de