[Live-demo] "big" data sets on OSGeo Live

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Wed Jan 30 01:48:59 PST 2013

Hi Hamish,

just to respond to this (Alan is working on the issue technically): so it seems
my information (ie, this spreadsheet) was outdated, therefore my arguments are
pretty moot. Thanks for your detailed analysis!
BTW, let me reiterate that we are willing to sponsor the extract costs of going
to 8 GB (while being aware of the concerns about DVD limitations).

cheers,
Peter