[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live Quickstart 48 hour Hackathon - starts in 30 mins

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 11:11:14 PST 2013

Hackathon kicks off in 30 mins. Please sign up here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Press_Release_37#Participants

Join us here: irc://freenode.net#osgeolive

We are expecting 10 to 20 people, which is going to be a great turn out,
and we should be able to test and review a decent proportion of the
Quickstarts. Please join in if you can.