[Live-demo] [Ubuntu] UbuntuGIS - Google Summer of Code - packaging Java based OSGeo applications

Stefan Steiniger sstein at geo.uzh.ch
Fri Jun 7 16:17:35 PDT 2013

Hi all and in particular Jerome & Alan,

 > 3. I suspect we should start with the Geotools library first, then
 > GeoServer (which is used by a number of other applications), then other
 > java based applications (depending on which projects step up to work
 > with Jerome)

sounds good.
Can you guys send a message out to, e.g., this list if it comes to the
"other" projects?
Not sure about the time people have on our project (OpenJUMP) - but its
worth a try to connect Jerome with our release/installer maintained when
the time comes.

cheers and a good hand with the GSoC work,
stefan