[Live-demo] Sextane Project Overview on OSGeo-Live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 03:00:27 PDT 2013

Victor,
I'm expanding this email thread to include the OSGeo-Live list, as I
expect there will be others with suggestions.

I suspect that Sextane would be considered a Library like Geotools, and
as such it might be best to just write up a Project Overview, and not
write up a Quickstart. I'll be interested to hear other thoughts on this.