[Live-demo] One version of geoserver on OSGeo-Live

Patric Hafner | geOps patric.hafner at geops.de
Mon Jun 10 07:28:45 PDT 2013

Hi,

Am 10.06.2013 01:35, schrieb Angelos Tzotsos:

> Only GeoNetwork has an internal GeoServer installation.
> MapProxy, Sahana and Cartaro all use the stock GeoServer.

For Cartaro, I can confirm this. Are there already any plans which
version of GeoServer should be included ?

For us, it is very important to know it as soon as possible, as there
are some important changes between the 2.2.X and the 2.3.X series which
may also affects other projects.

With best regards,
Patric

--