[Live-demo] One version of geoserver on OSGeo-Live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 16:24:49 PDT 2013

Ian Turton has recommended 2.3.3 (with 2.3.4 possible) for GeoServer.

Ian,
As there are other projects dependant upon GeoServer, I'll revise my
previous advice to you, and suggest that we should try and lock in a
stable version of GeoServer earlier than other projects so the other
projects have time to test their applications. Ie, I'd suspect GeoServer
2.3.3 would probably be preferable.