[Live-demo] Iris draft installer

Ian Edwards iedwards.pub at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 09:39:12 PDT 2013

Apologies Angelos - I've just committed the correct version that does the
basic clean up
  http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/changeset/10204

Got spot on the dev packages - that will save space. We'll provide another
version of the install after we're ran the apt-get remove and tested that
everything still works correctly.