[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live poster

Activity Workshop mail at activityworkshop.net
Fri Jun 21 12:47:55 PDT 2013

The poster looks great, that's a really useful contribution.

If I may be picky, I'd like to suggest a few minor improvements, maybe
somebody with LibreOffice can think about these when they're updating
the details for 6.5.

- The icon for GpsPrune shows the "R" logo, I guess this is an
oversight?  It would be good if the correct one could be used.
- The opening sentence "In recent years..." seems out of place and
redundant, I'd prefer to lose it completely.  But if you want it to
stay, at least change it to "the accessibility... HAS changed", not have
changed.
- The sentence beginning "it is available as ..." in the central bubble
is too long, shortening it or splitting it would make things clearer imho.

After editing the odp, it would be a good idea to re-generate the pdf
file and upload that too, and also put a little thumbnail graphic of it
on the "Live GIS Poster" wiki page.  That way people can get an idea of
what it is before they download the 8MB pdf.

Again, good work from those involved!
activityworkshop