[Live-demo] Contribute as a translator

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 04:48:58 PDT 2013

Dear Muhammad,
I have provided you with subversion access. Welcome to the OSGeo-Live
community.
Could you please test your subversion access works by adding yourself to
the contributors.csv file and translators.csv file, as per:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Subversion

Also, I'd like to introduce you to Frans Thamura, who is prominent
member of the Indonesian OSGeo community. Frans might know others who
might wish to help with Indonesian translations of OSGeo-Live.