[Live-demo] Upgrade from 6.0 to 6.5

Carlos Zenteno cmzente at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 15:43:03 PDT 2013

Thanks Brian,

Ok, so the best thing is just to go thru the list
of changes from one version to another and install
what I am missing from the new version...

I understand that I could wipe 6.0 and install 6.5 from
scratch, but I do not want to do that.

Just an idea without knowing if it is possible.
Ubuntu and Xubuntu have the Update Manager to
update software "automatically" when a package is
changed.  Could that be taken advantage of to upgrade
the live disk distribution?

Thanks again for your help...

Carlos