[Live-demo] [deegree-users] deegree webservices 3.2.0 released

Markus Schneider schneider at occamlabs.de
Fri Mar 29 11:43:50 PDT 2013

Hi Angelos,

great that you like it!

BTW, is there a roadmap for the upcoming OSGeoLive versions? I
understand that 7.0 is due August 13th.

Starting now, our release cycle will be two months, so deegree
webservices 3.3 should probably be ready for OSGeoLive 7.0. When do you
freeze package versions for 7.0?

Best regards,
Markus

P.S.: Would you benefit from Debian/Ubuntu packages?