[Live-demo] Cooperation between OSGeo Live and GIS.lab

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 12:21:18 PST 2013

Hi Ivan,

The OSGeoLive project has gone out asking for developers, testers,
packagers, translators etc several times in the past.
It is good to know that you are willing to collaborate with us and your
help would be more than welcome to all the above tasks.
So yes, lets work together, especially on the packaging side, where we
need to create deb packages for EVERY single software project we
distribute, since this would take us to the next level (distro upgrade
paths, meta-package definition, faster iso compilation, easier
customization etc)

Best,
Angelos

On 11/20/2013 03:59 PM, Ivan Minc(ík wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 11:26 PM, Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com
>> wrote:
>>   Hi Ivan,
>> As mentioned to you privately earlier, it is great to hear what you have
>> been working on, and I agree that there are synergies between GIS.lab and
>> OSGeo-Live.
>>
>> Thanks for Your response. I would be happy to hear ideas also from other
> OSGeo-Live devs.

Angelos Tzotsos
Remote Sensing Laboratory
National Technical University of Athens