[Live-demo] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 14:15:36 PST 2013

Hi Jake,
It is very inspiring to hear stories such as yours, and hear that our
work on OSGeo-Live is being used and is making a difference.

I heard hints from your email that you might be interested in helping
with OSGeo-Live?
If so, there are a number of areas where a volunteer such as yourself
could make a big difference. For instance:
* We are aware that we have variable quality in many of our quickstarts.
It would be good to have someone critically review quickstarts and
suggest improvements, update and/or create screenshots, and/or improve
writing.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Review

* If you are more technically interested, we are really keen to package
all projects into debian files and meta-projects, which would enable
OSGeo-Live projects to more easily be incorporated into Ubuntu based
systems.