[Live-demo] Presentation workflow

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 02:57:49 PDT 2013

Hi Brian,

The basic GitHub workflow is the following:
1. Fork a project in your account
2. git clone your fork
3. Make local changes to source
4. git commit your changes to your local copy
5. git push your changes to your online fork
6. issue a pull request to the original project in order to merge your
changes. Yes, this can happen via a plain e-mail too if you want to avoid
the GitHub UI.

As Cameron said, there is work in progress to have the presentation merged
into the main docs for 7.5. Translations can happen in svn then.

Best,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos