[Live-demo] What about a OSGeo-Live BoF at FOSS4G?

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Tue Sep 17 04:40:07 PDT 2013

I'll be at workshops also tomorrow, during the conference I'm doing also
some volunteering on some sessions and unfortunately I leave on Sunday
early. That and new appointments as board member make me pretty busy :-\

Decide a day and time and I'll try to make it.

--
Jorge Sanz
@xurxosanz

Sent from my phone, sorry for top posting, bad quoting, etc.