[Live-demo] move to 14.04

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 11:56:33 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Starting today, the OSGeoLive nightly builds have been ported to 14.04
(beta2) and the nightly PPA has been flushed.

The first successful build (only the OS plus some testing scripts) is
available here:
http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/gisvm/dev/osgeo-live-nightly-build11381-i386.iso
http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/gisvm/dev/osgeo-live-nightly-build11381-i386-log.tar.gz

I know we should not expect many packages to be available for Trusty
yet, since the final release is at the end of this month, but it is good
to see that the build process works as expected...

First thing I notice is a change in apache2 configuration, the docs are
not published correctly.
The desktop folders are there.
In LXDE there is no Geospatial menu, what should we do with that?
Perhaps a sub-menu called Geospatial?

Cheers,
Angelos

--