[Live-demo] Contribute deegree to OSGeo-Live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 04:59:53 PDT 2014

Hi Danilo,
The process for getting access to subversion is explained here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Subversion

Commit access
    To get commit access, you need to create yourself anosgeo user id
    <http://www.osgeo.org/osgeo_userid>, then join ouremail list
    given access to subversion. In this email, you will also need to
    confirm that you will comply with our license guidelines. Write
    something like:

    /"Hi all, I'd like to contribute XXX to OSGeo-Live. Could I please
    get access to subversion. My osgeo-user id is: YYYY./

    /I confirm that my contributions to OSGeo-Live will be compatible
    with the OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution."/

I'll then set up access for your osgeo user id.