[Live-demo] pywps to osgeo-live

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 02:49:28 PDT 2014

Cameron

I disagree in most of your points.

Use case for PyWPS is the same as ZOO or 52North. If it is established
and stable, I can not tell - community has to tell.

PyWPS is simple and focused application. Maybe we do not have web
interface, but we know, where our position is

I have no time for this. I've forwarded it to pywps-dev list, maybe
someone else will pick this issue.

Cheers

Jachym

>>> http://live.osgeo.org