[Live-demo] [OSGeo-Discuss] Final OSGeo-Live Testing Sprint this weekend - call to action

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Thu Aug 7 18:02:22 PDT 2014

Thanks Jochen for asking about testing process, and thanks for helping with
the testing.

Regarding capturing comments about testing:
1. If you find an issue with an application, please raise a bug report [1].

2. If you find a major issues with documentation, that should be added as a
bug report as well. [1] You might want to discuss your thoughts about a
documentation idea on the OSGeo-Live email list first. If the issue is not
resolved, then raise a bug report.

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Issue_Tracker