[Live-demo] Translate Geomajas documentation

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Aug 8 08:47:52 PDT 2014

On 08/08/2014 12:22 AM, Matthias Streulens Geomajas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> sadly I saw that the documentation we provided is not translated
> correctly from English to other languages. (Some translations are old
> rel 1.14 <> rel 1.8)
>
> Can someone translate this from English to other languages? Or should
> Geomajas do it ourself?
>
> The documentation can be found on the latest release of the OSGeo 8 dvd.
> And also here:
>
> http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/en/overview/geomajas_overview.html
>
> http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/en/quickstart/geomajas_quickstart.html
>

> If it is not needed to be translated I can set it on English for all parts.
>
> Kind regards,
> Matthias Streulens
> Geomajas Community System Admin

The projects are not necessarily responsible for translation of the
docs. Additional volunteers from the project or elsewhere are always
welcome to contribute.

We keep track of translation status on the following pages:
http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/lang_stats.html
http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/translation_status.html

In the event that page is way out of date we can set that particular
page to show the English variant instead. For obvious reasons that's our
last option.