[Live-demo] translation status not updated

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 03:01:16 PDT 2014

Hi Luca,
I've just been looking into the translation status page that you
mentioned wasn't working:
http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/translation_status.html

It seems that it was updated an hour ago (based on the "Last Updated"
timestamp). I assume this means the script is now working. Maybe someone
else has fixed it.
Or have you noticed something else is wrong?

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager