[Live-demo] OSGeo Live 8.0 translation deadline

Ko Nagase nagase at georepublic.co.jp
Sat Aug 9 05:51:30 PDT 2014

Hi list,

I am a OSGeo Japan Board member and new to this list.

I want to contribute OSGeo Live 8.0 Japanese translation,
and now working on our (OSGeo Japan community) local task sheet.
https://docs.google.com/a/georepublic.de/spreadsheets/d/1S1HQo3GV8C2HNEoWGWArCIELuu9pkOh5e_yAL_QS0PQ/edit#gid=533536931

But I couldn't find precise translation deadline,
because there seems to be 2 dates.
=====
1. [Live-demo] [OSGeo-Discuss] Final OSGeo-Live Testing Sprint this
weekend - call to action
    http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/live-demo/2014-August/009405.html
    => 10 August 2014 Translations complete.
2. Cameron Shorter: OSGeo-Live UAT in one week: Testing and doc updates required
    http://cameronshorter.blogspot.jp/2014/07/osgeo-live-uat-in-one-week-testing-and.html
    => 14 August 2014 Translations complete.
=====

Could some one tell me when is the each languages' translation deadline ?

Regards,

--
Ko Nagase (長瀬 興)
Georepublic Japan