[Live-demo] Updating GeoNode features on OSGeo-Live?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 14:11:14 PDT 2014

Hi Ariel and Jeffrey,
I notice that GeoNode has moved from version 2.0 to 2.4a5 on OSGeoLive.

Question 1:
* Is version 2.4a5 stable. It is important for the reputation of
osgeolive that we only install stable applications, and that new users
won't be tripping over bugs.

Question 2:
* I assume that moving from 2.0 to 2.4 would mean that the Project
Overview would need to be updated with new features?
* If so, could you please update within the next 48 hours, to give
translators time to translate the docs.
* Docs are here:
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/gisvm/trunk/doc/en/overview/

Question 3:
* Does the Quickstart need updating too? If so, then please update that
soon too.

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager