[Live-demo] CartoPy IPython Notebook example

maplabs at light42.com maplabs at light42.com
Tue Aug 12 08:54:23 PDT 2014

Hi Thomas -

> For sure, please feel free to use any of my notebooks.

  great news!  the example mentioned was clear and at the same time,
using non-trivial content.  I think it will be great for the Earth
Sciences audience and others.

> Anyway, don't hesitate to contact me if I can be of any help,

  yes, please. I can copy an .ipynb to an examples folder, either from
github at build time, but preferablly committing to our own downloads
server for build stability.  If you are inclined to join Freenode IRC
at #osgeolive  you are invited, or email. We are getting close to
freeze after a six month development cycle, so you can understand we
are eager to avoid small mistakes.

  thanks again

--
Brian M Hamlin