[Live-demo] [Ubuntu] Who will be at FOSDEM?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 01:02:09 PST 2014

Hi Johan,
Great idea for a devroom. I see OSGeoLive is a lower step that projects
take, which would lead to moving toward .deb packaging as a next step.

I suggest adding the FOSDEM event to our osgeolive history page (as it
was this year):
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_History#1-2_February_2014_FOSDEM

--
Cameron Shorter,