[Live-demo] [OSGeo] #1428: Include GeoPandas on Live 8.5

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 11:26:18 PST 2014

Hi Brian,
I'd be interested to hear you expand on your thoughts about adding
GeoPandas to OSGeoLive. (I don't know anything about the project).

You might want to use the "Add Project Questions" as a guide:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#How_to_add_a_project_to_OSGeoLive

My first look at the website implies to me that the project might still
be immature, as it is still at version 0.1.

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager