[Live-demo] Last day to change features on Osgeo Live DVD 8.5 ?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 12:19:49 PST 2014

Hi Matthias,
We have a "Feature Freeze" set for 23 December 2014.
Ideally, all applications should have their final version installed by
this date, and we are keen not be introducing any major new
functionality after that.

After this, we will be going into testing our release. This often
uncovers bugs, which are sometimes addressed by minor point releases.

Everything should be working when we go into UAT on 26 Jan 2015.

Schedule is here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdE1SYUN3YWJ2N1NpSUczbW9IRWZNclE&hl=en_GB#gid=0