[Live-demo] design for an OSGeo-Live postcard - please give feedback

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Wed Feb 5 04:16:52 PST 2014

2014-02-04 Astrid Emde <astrid.emde at wheregroup.com>:
> Hello,
>
> ( background
> this year on FOSSGIS 2014 in march in Berlin we do not give DVDs with
> OSGeo Live to the participants of the conference .
>
> Instead we want to give postcards to the participants of the conference
> with the important information about OSGeo-Live. We also want to provide a
> "station" where people can bring there USB drive and create a Bootable
> OSGeo-Live USB flash drive.
> )
>
> Now we would like to ask you for your feedback:
>
> Anton (and me) designed an OSGeo-Live postcard with a front and back.
> * it could be used on conferences and fairs
> * could be translated to other languages
>
> We would like to ask you for feedback
> * is the english ok?
> * is important information missing
> * any suggestions
>
> YOu find the postcard design here:
>
> [1] Front http://www.fossgis.de/wiki/Datei:Timeless_front-01.1.png
> [2] Back http://www.fossgis.de/wiki/Datei:Timeless_back-04.1.png
>

> Astrid

Very nice Astrid, congrats to you and Anton.

Maybe starting the second paragraph with something like "It provides
more than 50 applications..."? It's just saying a big number that
catches the eye, but without an exact number that could be wrong on
the next release.

--
Jorge Sanz
http://www.osgeo.org