[Live-demo] OSGeoLive 7.9 status: beta2

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 11:09:40 PST 2014

Hi Ian,
Looking at our issue tracker, I see there is one outstanding issue
related to iris:
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/report/10

For this OSGeo-Live release, we have missed the deadline to upgrade iris
(from 1.4 to 1.6), unless in doing so you are addressing a critical bug.

Yes, weekly meetings are on Thursdays evening/Friday morning (depending
on your timezone). As we get closer to release, you will likely find 1
or 2 core developers on #osgeolive at most times.