[Live-demo] [OSGeo-Discuss] istSOS new application request [was: Final OSGeo-Live 7.9]

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Feb 23 13:42:36 PST 2014

Maxi,

It's too late for this version, but version 8 in 6 months is a good
possibility. Here's the info on how to add a new project.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Add_Project

Start by replying to the live-demo list with your answers to
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Add_Project#Application_Questions