[Live-demo] OSGeoLive 7.9 status: alpha2

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sat Jan 4 17:31:30 PST 2014

On 01/04/2014 01:01 PM, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> According to our schedule [1] we are 3 weeks before we freeze the
> application installers.
> Please update your installers for this upcoming OSGeoLive version.
>
> Today we release 7.9alpha2 [2][3] so that all can test their current
> application status.
>
> Best,
> Angelos
>
> [1]
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdE1SYUN3YWJ2N1NpSUczbW9IRWZNclE&usp=drive_web#gid=0
>
> [2] http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/gisvm/7.9/
> [3] http://osprey.ucdavis.edu/downloads/osgeo/gisvm/gisvm/7.9alpha2/

Angelos,

I renamed the 7.5 milestone in trac to 7.9 and created the 8.0. I think
we need Cameron or Alan to create a new project on launchpad for
OSGeoLive so that we can re-use the same team. Otherwise one of us will
need to make a new team (add members) and then create the sub-project of
that team.