[Live-demo] pgRouting PPA

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Mon Jan 6 22:26:32 PST 2014

Hi Johan,

You're right. I didn't realize I missed to push the changes.
Thanks for the notice!
I just pushed to the repository. I hope that was enough.

Still I have not enabled the Travis build tests for the repository, and I
think PostGIS is build from source for the test and not the official
release. But I don't think there will be an issue.

Daniel

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 2:53 PM, Johan Van de Wauw <johan.vandewauw at gmail.com

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de