[Live-demo] Error connecting uDig to Microsoft SQL Server

Frank Gasdorf fgdrf at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 10 07:35:54 PST 2014

I would suggest to move this discussion to udig-user mailing list (
http://lists.refractions.net/mailman/listinfo/udig-users), because a MS SQL
Driver isn't part of the OSGeo Live Distribution.

Maybe this thread could help you :
http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/Fwd-MS-SQL-2012-database-connection-udig-1-3-1-td5646660.html

Cheers
- Frank