[Live-demo] TinyOWS merging with UMN Mapserver

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 00:24:00 PST 2014

All,
I'd like to re-raise this question about whether we should merge TinyOWS
and UMN Mapserver. We do have a window of a week or so if we were to
update installers, and 2 weeks if we wish to update docs.

At the very least, I suggest we should merge the two Project Overviews
and Quickstart docs.

Steve, Pirmin, Alan, Olivier,
I'd be interested to hear your thoughts?