[Live-demo] vcredist_x86 not able to download

maplabs at light42.com maplabs at light42.com
Fri Jan 31 07:32:31 PST 2014

Matthias -

  vcredist_x86.exe is clearly a windows executable.. so it is not
required for the Linux-based Live DVD. The windows installers section
is an optional add-on for the full .iso.

  home.gdal.org is not answering for me right now.. I am not sure what
the problem is there.. but, since we are getting regular builds, I
think it is not a good idea to start making changes like that in trunk.
You can check out a copy of the gisvm source tree and make the change
locally if you want to experiment, of course. One of the regular
builders can answer the question more directly...

--
Brian M Hamlin
OSGeo California Chapter

Hello,