[Live-demo] [OSGeo-Discuss] deegree on OSGeo Live DVD

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Jul 8 14:14:35 PDT 2014

Danilo,

Updating the sheet is a good start but what follows after that is
1. updating the install script in our svn
2. testing the script
3. getting people to review the Overview and Quickstart docs.
4. testing that deegree works in the nightly builds

This page has good overview, no need to do the questionnaire since
this isn't a new project:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Add_Project