[Live-demo] presentation for FOSS4G Europe

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 23:51:25 PDT 2014

Some notes on the presentation:

I had the opportunity to do two presentations last year where Osgeo live
played an important role.
Rather than showing each and every project I put emphasis on the
quickstarts (the website live.osgeo.org is useful on its own eg for people
on windows, and how one can contribute.I think that is currently missing
from the set

Johan