[Live-demo] Fwd: Looking a for someone to be responsible for Tilemill software version updates on OSGeo-Live DVD.

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 14:07:38 PDT 2014

Hi Maicha,
It is great to hear of your interest to help with OSGeo-Live.
All details about how we do things at OSGeo-Live are on one wiki. In
particular, if you are interested in translating docs into Arabic, then
I suggest starting here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Translate

Are you also interested in helping to maintain the TileMill project?
This would involve maintaining and debugging the install scripts for
TileMill, updating docs after new releases, and verifying the
application works after new releases.

Why don't you join us at our next weekly meeting and introduce yourself.
Details here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Contact_Us

On 15/07/2014 5:18 pm, Maicha habib wrote:
> Hi,
> I am a IT researcher specialized in the field of GIS and integrating
> geographical information, i have installed OSGeo-Live (not realy
> tested at all) i want to contribute in this project; I think i can do
> the ARABIC version of this project.
>
>  Best regards,

Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager