[Live-demo] UDig broken on OSGeo-Live

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 09:42:56 PDT 2014

Hi Jody,

The xulrunner package was in the installation script, I have no idea why
it was there.
If it is not needed, we can remove it (already commented it out)

As for the dpkg (Debian package management tool), it was blocked because
the above package was broken.

Bottom line: The installer seems to be working fine now, I am building a
new iso and will ask you to test when available.

Best,
Angelos

>>> http://live.osgeo.org