[Live-demo] who should we talk to at foss4g pdx re OSGeo-Live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 17:21:25 PDT 2014

Hi foss4g 2014 team,
We are coming into our final sprint to have OSGeo-Live ready for
FOSS4G-PDX, and would like to start talking logistics.

At past FOSS4G international events, attendees have been given either an
OSGeo-Live DVD or USB as swag; OSGeo-Live has been installed as a
virtual machine for many of the workshops; and the OSGeo presentation
has been presented at the start of foss4g conferences, which gives
attendees a high level overview of the Open Source Geospatial ecosystem,
and helps people select which presentations they should attend.

So questions:
1. How can we help out with using OSGeo-Live as a virtual machine for
workshops? Who should we talk to about this?

2. Is there a speaking slot available for the OSGeo-Live presentation?

3. What are your thoughts on printing DVDs/USBs of OSGeo-Live?

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager