[Live-demo] OSGeoLive in FOSS4G 2014 workshops?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 01:30:30 PDT 2014

Hello FOSS4G Workshop presenters and organisors,

Our OSGeoLive team have started our build process for OSGeoLive 8.0, due
to be released at FOSS4G 2014.
If workshop presenters are considering making use of OSGeoLive, then
please do let us know.

1. It is very motivating for our team to hear where osgeolive is being used.

2. We are keen to understand if there are any requests you have that we
should consider for this release.

3. We have a feature freeze scheduled [1] for 30 days time, on 6 July
2014. I'm hoping this will provide projects with sufficient time to
incorporate features they would like demonstrated in workshops? If not,
please talk with us.

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Schedule

--
Cameron Shorter,