[Live-demo] [Workshops] OSGeoLive in FOSS4G 2014 workshops?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 04:04:00 PDT 2014

Thanks for the clarification Micha,
To date we only have one version of each application installed on
OSGeo-Live, and I don't think we should break that policy. (We aim to
ensure a clear and simple experience for new users).
So I think we should only have one version of GRASS installed. Maybe
QGIS could be fixed to work with GRASS 7.0 within the next month?

Or alternatively, a install_grass7.sh script could be included on the
disk, and workshop instructions would start with "first run the
install_grass7.sh script ..."