[Live-demo] Towards OSGeoLive 7.9.1...

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at znmeb.net
Mon Jun 9 12:55:12 PDT 2014

I can do a test that it installs on a virtual machine today and runs
my TIGER download / PostGIS database scripts - I'm building something
on 7.9 at the moment. I'm not sure what else needs testing.

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 12:43 PM, Angelos Tzotsos <gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Since OSGeoLive 8.0 is not going to be ready for FOSS4G-EU, I took some time
> to prepare a 7.9.1 release (Heartbleed bug fixed plus some minor tweaks)
>
> This is a release candidate:
> http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/gisvm/7.9/osgeo-live-mini-7.9.1rc1.iso
> http://osprey.ucdavis.edu/downloads/osgeo/gisvm/gisvm/7.9.1/osgeo-live-mini-7.9.1rc1.iso
>
> We need to test this iso in order to have a final release for distribution
> in FOSS4G-EU.
> Any volunteers?
>
> Best,
> Angelos
>
> --
> Angelos Tzotsos
> Remote Sensing Laboratory
> National Technical University of Athens
> http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; Computational Journalism on a Stick
http://j.mp/CompJournoStickOverview

You can catch more flies with a sticky tongue than you can with vinegar.