[Live-demo] OSGeoLive 8.0 status: alpha1

Stefan Steiniger sstein at geo.uzh.ch
Tue Jun 10 08:34:55 PDT 2014

Hi Angelos,

> 12. Openjump

what would be the particular issue with OpenJUMP install script? I.e.
what should we look at? I could not find a ticket on that (only 1070:
doc, and 1050:sextante)

thanks,
stefan

Am 10.06.14 05:58, schrieb Angelos Tzotsos:> Greetings,

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdE1SYUN3YWJ2N1NpSUczbW9IRWZNclE&usp=drive_web

http://osprey.ucdavis.edu/downloads/osgeo/gisvm/gisvm/8.0alpha1/osgeo-live-mini-8.0alpha1-i386.iso

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdGIzd0VLLTBpQVJuNVlHMlBWSDhKLXc&usp=drive_web#gid=13