[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live presentation on FOSS4G-Europe in Bremen in July

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Fri Jun 13 02:42:52 PDT 2014

Hello OSGeo-Team,

from 15.-17. July 2014 will be FOSS4G-Europe in Bremen (Germany).

I will go there and do a presenation on OSGeo-Live (OSGeo-Live a
powerful Open Source Project) on Wednesday 16. July 11:30.

http://foss4g-e.org/presentations

Alex - you mentioned that you will present OSGeo-Live on FOSS4G in
Portland. Maybe we can work together.

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/live-demo/2014-April/009032.html

Angelos Tzotsos will be at FOSS4G-Europe too. We already discussed about
presenting together. Maybe others are interested too.

There will also be an OSGeo / FOSSGIS e.V. booth. I will bring marketing
material. You are welcome to get involved.

I added the evnet to the History page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_History#15.-17._July_2014_FOSS4G-Euope

Maybe we can do a Bof as it looks like a coulpe of people from the
OSGeo-Live team will be there.

--

Best regards

Astrid Emde