[Live-demo] OSGeo Live 8.0 release schedule

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 12:32:27 PDT 2014

Hi OSGeo-Live community,

schedule, which will be released at FOSS4G 2014 at Portland.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdE1SYUN3YWJ2N1NpSUczbW9IRWZNclE&hl=en_GB#gid=0

Does anyone have any comments or suggestions that we should incorporate
into the schedule?
I suggest we should go out to the rest of the OSGeo community and invite
them to incorporate the schedule into their release plans.

(The QGIS community have also reached out asking about synchronising
their release schedule with OSGeo-Live).

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager