[Live-demo] price of the software

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Mar 30 11:48:53 PDT 2014

On 03/30/2014 09:21 AM, Alex Mandel wrote:
> On 03/30/2014 08:46 AM, Jachym Cepicky wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> has anybody counted the price of the software and possibly data on the
>> osgeolive cd? Using e.g. ohloh or other (rather approx, but still)
>> method?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Jachym
>>

> It doesn't aggregate all of the projects contained, but maybe there's a
> way with the Ohloh api to try and figure that out.
> http://www.ohloh.net/p/OSGeo-Live
>
> I'm not sure how many of the projects are on Ohloh, maybe thats an
> interesting task for me today.
>
> Thanks,
> Alex

I've added all the Ohloh links I could find to the tracking spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdGIzd0VLLTBpQVJuNVlHMlBWSDhKLXc&hl=en_GB#gid=13

Now I'm working on a script to hit the Ohloh api and pull the stats for
all the projects into a table for analysis. I'll post again when I have
some results. FYI I signed up for an API key so we could integrate the
results into the docs somehow if we want.